Sunday, February 7, 2010

I did it!

I'm finally joining the blogging world after a year of people suggesting I do it. Now I just have to figure out how to use it and all that jazz, so if anyone has a suggestion, please let me know! Or if there's something you'd like to see me post, I won't know unless you tell me. :)

Now I'm going to do my weekly book buzzing and book reviews (although I don't believe I completed any books this week). Sometime in the near future I'll post all my reviews and buzzing from January and possible from 2009.

This week I'm buzzing about Donna Hatch's book The Stranger I Married. From the cover alone I want to read this book. Here's a blurb about it.

“The Stranger She Married” is Book of the Rogue Hearts Series. Torn between a disfigured war hero with the heart of a poet, and a handsome libertine who may not be all he seems, impoverished Alicia must marry by the end of the month. Despite a murder threat looming over her, learning to love the stranger she married may pose the greatest danger of all … to her heart.


And looking at my list, I critiqued a book this week and finished revising a couple of chapters in my book that I haven't come up with a title for. Maybe I'll post the prologue and ask for suggestions. Mmmm. I'll have to think on that one!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world where everyone gets to know everything about you :) I'm excited to see what your going to be posting about the books your writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took until now for me to figure out you were blogging...guess I'm a little slow. But, I'm excited to read and catch up on your posts and have found it interesting to read about the workshops you've attended, your good tips and the things you care about. Don't know if you have your blog set to email you when someone posts a comment, or if you will see this, but I'm so happy you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete