Sunday, July 4, 2010

This Week

Wow. I just realized I didn't finish a book this week. I think that's a first in a long time. However I got some great revising done on my sequel to Encoded Secrets. I'm really excited about that. I have been reading Posterity by Dorie McCullough Lawson which is fascinating, it's just taking me longer than expected. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Yesterday I watched the World Cup while doing house work. Paraguay and Spain played. After about 84 minutes, Spain finally scored. It was an incredible game. It's games like that, that make it hard to have a loser. Both teams played hard, Paraguay had incredible defense and it could have gone either way. Congrats to the Paraguay team for a game well played and I'm excited to see Spain faceoff Germany next.

No comments:

Post a Comment