Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book Reviews

It's just not working for me to catch up. Between my sister and I, we've had three baby showers this week. Plus, I've played for a wedding, taught lessons, helped clean and prep for some of the showers and the list goes on. I promise I will catch up, I just don't know when.

Anyway, I'm finding I read library books faster than the books I own (probably because I have to return them in a certain amount of time). The latest is Gena Showalter's Unraveled. I really liked the first one Intertwined and I enjoyed the second one. The concept is really interesting, but in Unraveled I felt like there were almost too many subplots. Is that possible? I also felt like one of the characters whined a lot. I know why now, but it was a bit much for me. I enjoyed the story and it was an easy read besides that. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment