Saturday, December 28, 2013

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. We did, although this week was harder than I expected again.

Christmas Eve Day, Tigger and I went to pick out a nativity for him when on the way home he said he missed someone. As the conversation continued, it came out that he missed Lion. All I could say was that I missed Lion too. How do you respond to that? It broke my heart. That’s something I still need to figure out how to deal with.

As the new year approaches, this is the time of year we all think about resolutions. I happened upon my goals for this year and accomplished more than I thought I would. But one thing I did learn was that you have to be flexible with your goals. You can plan for everything life throws at you and you have to realize that life can change your goals. Don’t be so set in your ways that you can’t change course.

This is something I’m still really working on, but I think it’s a good reminder to all of us. So enjoy the time with your family, and Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment