Saturday, May 23, 2015

CONFESSIONS OF A MOM #choosekindness #51actsofkindness

What? It's Friday night again? I just cleared my phone of all pictures because the nasty message that my storage was almost full and I couldn't take pictures anymore kept popping up. So I have no pictures to share.

I'm feeling very out of sorts at the moment and I tend to blame that on no sleep. However, I had a great time at a writing conference last weekend and should have insights to share from that, but do you think I can even remember that far back? Nope.

All I can think of right now is noticing all the little acts of kindness that have happened to me. We had a flat tire that needed to be repaired. I had an appointment but there were still five people in front of me. So as I got my kids settled and I stood in line, the gentleman in front of me offered to let me go first. It was so kind of him.

Several people held the door for me as Tigger pushed Bear through in the stroller a couple of times. Rather than get irritated with the curiousity of Tigger, I found smiles on people's faces. It made our wait much more pleasant.

It doesn't take much to brighten someone's day. Look for those opportunities to be kind, and also, look for those acts of kindness that have been given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment